Wednesday, May 2, 2012

APOLOGY

 

Today someone filed a complaint about one of my posts and blogger removed it. I don't know why, but can only assume that I had used one of their images. I am very sorry if I have caused offense.

I am truly sorry if anything on this blog has caused anyone annoyance. I began collecting The Clutter purely as a way of getting me through a tough time in my life, by giving me a happy distraction. I never expected anyone else to check it, so I didn't credit individual images in mixed posts. When I began to get some followers I realised I had a responsibility and now I do try to give every image a click-through link.

Please please get in touch with me if you would like me to add a credit or if you have any other problems with any of my content. I will do my best to make amends immediately.

Waiting ready to credit your work (- which I obviously love or I wouldn't have put it on the blog)

Gemma

Email
gemma.budden at googlemail.com

1 comment:

mieke willems said...

hi gemma! i'm sorry to read this. and sad that somebody keeps her/himself busy with those kind of things.
still love your blogs anyways! don't stop!

(i am slowly slowly colleting things for you! i didn't forget, but you'll have to be patient!)